2023-2024 Tuition & Fees Schedule
|Primary||8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$29,830||$350|
|Full Day Toddler||8:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m.||$31,160||$350|
|Part Day Toddler||8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.||$21,500||$175|
Tuition Policies & Fees
- A one time $100 application fee is due at the time of application. This fee is waived for families receiving OSSE child care vouchers.
- After an enrollment offer has been extended, a nonrefundable tuition deposit (10% of a full year of tuition) is due by the date stated in the enrollment contract.
- Families using childcare subsidy vouchers are exempt from paying the classroom snack fee.
- Families using childcare subsidy vouchers who have a co-payment will be invoiced montly based on the number of days that ToTH is in session.
- For the 2023-24 school year, tuition will be due in four quarterly installments.
- ToTH offers a 5% sibling discount applied to the younger sibling’s tuition. Siblings must be simultaneously enrolled for the younger child to be eligible for the tuition discount.
ToTH Montessori is committed to broadening access for families who might otherwise not be able to afford a high quality Montessori preschool experience. For this reason, 15-20% of families enrolled at ToTH receive tuition relief.
ToTH is approved to accept child care subsidy (voucher) payments in lieu of tuition. Eligible families must apply and be approved by the Child Care Services Division of the Department of Human Services. For more information on applying for DC child care subsidies, please visit: My Child Care DC. ToTH is listed in the My Child Care DC directory under our business name, “Toddlers on the Hill.”Families who do not qualify for vouchers but earn less than 500% of the federal poverty guidelines are invited to apply for tuition relief from ToTH directly.