2022-2023 Tuition Schedule
Primary (ages 3-6)
|8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$28,142|
|Full Day Toddler (ages 18 months to 3 years)||8:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m.||$29,262|
|Part Day Toddler (ages 18 months to 3 years)||
Morning Session: 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Tuition Policies & Fees
- Full day program families (primary and toddler) are billed monthly for the groceries used to provide snack and food preparation works in the classroom (average $20-30/month). Families paying tuition via childcare subsidy vouchers are exempt from this fee.
- A one time $100 application fee is due at the time of application. This fee is waived for families receiving OSSE child care vouchers.
- After an enrollment offer has been extended, a nonrefundable tuition deposit (10% of a full year of tuition) is due by the date stated in the enrollment contract.
- For the 2022-23 school year, tuition will be due in four installments. The first payment is due June 30, 2022 and all subsequent payments are due one month before the start of each quarter. The second quarter begins on November 14, 2022, the third quarter begins on February 20, 2023 and the fourth quarter begins on May 15, 2023.
- ToTH offers a 5% sibling discount applied to the younger sibling’s tuition. Siblings must be simultaneously enrolled for the younger child to be eligible for the tuition discount.
ToTH Montessori is committed to broadening access for families who might otherwise not be able to afford a high quality Montessori preschool experience. For this reason, 15-20% of families enrolled at ToTH receive tuition relief.
ToTH is approved to accept child care subsidy (voucher) payments in lieu of tuition. Eligible families must apply and be approved by the Child Care Services Division of the Department of Human Services. For more information on applying for DC child care subsidies, please visit: My Child Care DC. ToTH is listed in the My Child Care DC directory under our business name, “Toddlers on the Hill.”Families who do not qualify for vouchers but earn less than 500% of the federal poverty guidelines are invited to apply for tuition relief from ToTH directly.