How to Apply
Fill out an application online and submit the $100 non-refundable application fee. ToTH uses Curacubby for our admissions and enrollment management needs.
Reach out to our admissions and enrollment director, Ila Furman at [email protected], to request a tour or a classroom observation video. Families applying to the Primary program are required to view the observation video before their application is considered complete.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- For the 2022-2023 school year, early admissions deadlines are February 1 for the Primary program and March 1 for the toddler programs.
- We will prioritize balancing age and gender, and currently enrolled children, siblings and alumni families will be given preference.
- Any families who do not receive an offer during early admissions due to lack of space may remain on our waitlist. We cannot guarantee admission and will make every effort to enroll families from our rolling waitlist whenever a spot is available.
- Once accepted, families must submit up-to-date immunization records and other forms as required by ToTH to participate, for the safety of all children involved, by June 1, 2022.
- ToTH does not discriminate in its admissions policies or in the administration of its educational policies on the basis of race, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.