How to Apply
Register for one of our upcoming open houses.
Fill out an application online and submit the $100 non-refundable application fee. ToTH uses Curacubby for our admissions and enrollment management needs.
- Toddler Programs application – CLICK HERE
- Primary Program application – CLICK HERE
Reach out to our admissions and enrollment director, Ila Furman at[email protected], to request a tour or a classroom observation video. Families applying to the Primary program are required to schedule an observation of the classroom before their application is considered complete.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- For the 2023-2024 school year, priority admissions deadlines are February 1 for the Primary program and March 1 for the toddler programs.
- We will prioritize balancing age and gender when building our class rosters. Currently enrolled children, siblings and alumni families will be given preference.
- Any families who do not receive an offer during early admissions may remain on our waitlist. We cannot guarantee admission and will make every effort to enroll families from our waitlist whenever a spot becomes available.
- Once accepted, families must submit up-to-date immunization records and other forms as required by ToTH to participate, for the safety of all children involved, by June 1, 2023.
- ToTH does not discriminate in its admissions policies or in the administration of its educational policies on the basis of race, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.